Cellulite is a very common phenomenon that affects 90% of women. So it is not abnormal to have cellulite! Cellulite is simply the accumulation of fat cells under the skin of the thighs, buttocks, belly and sometimes the arms of women.
This is because the woman's body stores fat for a future pregnancy and breast feeding (unlike the male body!*). It is somehow biologically inscribed, it is a normal fat and no case an abnormality. However, this does not mean that you should not do anything against cellulite or that you cannot prevent it!
*Men can also have cellulite. However, cellulite affects only 1 in 50 men (I know, this is not fair ;)
Having cellulite does not mean you are overweight since cellulite affects virtually all women, however to varying degrees.
As we said, cellulite is a natural phenomenon among women. However, the appearance and extent of cellulite can be influenced by various factors:
• A diet too rich in fats and sugars. Absorbed fats are too large to be expended and are then stored in fat cells.
• Lack of physical activity. Physical activity allows you to burn calories, that means that your body needs energy and that it will get it from the fat reserves. An insufficient level of physical activity therefore promotes the storage and accumulation of fat.
• Water retention, which can be promoted by excessive salt intake.
• Hormones, which play an important role in the formation of cellulite. Estrogens and progesterone (female sex hormones) promote the storage of fat. This explains why periods of life such as puberty, pregnancy and menopause, characterized by hormonal changes, are particularly conducive to cellulite.
• Genetics: Asian women for example do not have cellulite (yes I know it's not fair ...). There is indeed a genetic factor against which we cannot fight.
So it is essentially on your diet and your level of physical activity that you must take action to fight cellulite!
Sports that help strengthen muscles and stimulate blood circulation in the legs and thighs such as walking, cycling and swimming are very effective in preventing or fighting cellulite.
The exercise bike is therefore particularly effective because it tones legs, thighs and buttocks and thus help to get rid of the fat stored in the fat cells! You will be able to strengthen your thighs and legs and fine-tune your silhouette by cycling regularly on a stationary bike. In addition, you will lose weight by training regularly!
Combine training with a healthy and balanced diet!
Generally speaking, how healthy your lifestyle is plays an essential role in the formation of cellulite. Regular physical activity and a balanced diet promote good skin tone and blood circulation and thus help with cellulite.
The DKN AM-3i Exercise Bike with Bluetooth is the very new DKN bike with an attractive design. With its Bluetooth connection, you will be able to connect your smartphone or tablet (iPhone and iPad also) and download compatible apps for making your workout more engaging and more interactive!
The Bluetooth exercise bike Skandika Cardiobike Ulisses has a very attractive design and comes with an app. The Bluetooth connection allows you to connect your mobile device, iPhone and iPad, to your exercise bike.* EXCLUSIVE OFFER: The Skandika Cardiobike Ulisses exercise bike comes with a 12-month subscription to the Vescape App for free, with cardio,...
The home Bluetooth stationary bike Skandika Cardiobike Atlantis has an elegant black and blue design. With its Bluetooth connectivity, this stationary bike can be controlled via an iPad or an iPhone (iPad holder integrated). The Skandika Cardiobike Atlantis home stationary bike can be used with the Vescape App which offers workout routines and interval...
The DKN AM-5i Ergo Exercise Bike with Bluetooth has a very attractive design and comes with an app. The Bluetooth connection allows you to connect your mobile device, iPhone and iPad, to your exercise bike.* EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get with your DKN AM-5i Bluetooth exercise bike a 12-month subscription to the Vescape App for free, with cardio, interval trainings...